Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Peoria
In terms of the most susceptible spots for a break-in, your front door and first-floor windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be critical tools for home security systems in Peoria. While it’s true the technology has been around for years, you might be amazed at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, regardless of whether you choose a no-frills configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with video and automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and you won’t need to fret about your equipment being installed accurately.
Every window and door alarm sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the door or window. You shut your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is activated and a door or window is opened, the contacts move apart and the alarm is tripped. However, these newer devices can do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Peoria
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply a range of benefits, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These components trip your high-decibel alarm if an entry is opened with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Would you like to know what’s going on at home when you’re away? You are able to get instant notifications directly to your smartphone when a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will be given a notification as well. Your home will be defended, no matter your location.
- Online access and management: With the convenient ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you can review the status of your devices and control them.
- Home automation integration: Customize your home’s smart devices to function in a unified manner. You might have your lights turn on or direct a camera to record if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any decor. You even have the ability to get fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wireless or wired components depending on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More useful than ever before, door and window sensors in Peoria can be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Peoria
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in Peoria that boost your protection and connect straight to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will find when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, place a call to (309) 316-6084 or fill out the easy form on this page.