A Monitored Peoria Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Peoria monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Peoria?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Peoria flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Peoria flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Peoria Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Peoria flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (309) 316-6084 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.